When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR03 for sale?

carwin

I sent you a PM mate, did you not get it ?

I have one thats modded, its an 03 so 42mm. Its too small for me !!!

Hi Pete,

I also might be interessted in the 03. Since pm is not working at the moment, would you mind posting specs and pics?

Cheers

s.t.

I found PMs werent working for me if I used the member avatar and clicked on that but if I use my messenger and create new message and put in members name I can send them so it might work if you guys want some details as I was going to post here but that wouldnt be appropriate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I found PMs werent working for me if I used the member avatar and clicked on that but if I use my messenger and create new message and put in members name I can send them so it might work if you guys want some details as I was going to post here but that wouldnt be appropriate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sure, send it over. Hopefully it works.

I can only access the intrnet on my phone for next few hours. On a way back from vacations so Im not sure how it will display

Thanks

Sure, send it over. Hopefully it works.

I can only access the intrnet on my phone for next few hours. On a way back from vacations so Im not sure how it will display

Thanks

the messenger is not recognising your name and if I search your name in the members list you are not listed ????

I have ben sending a few PMs today so I know its not that....

PeteM,

I looked at all my settings and it seems all fine. My name also shows up in the directory, not sure why you could not find it but it's all there.

Thanks..

I tried again today mate but my messenger just wont recognise you as a member when I type your name into the recipients address bar.....

I will leave a message on your profile page :)