When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best omega seemaster 42mm?

Some__One

Narikaa is the best dealer I've dealt with yet.

He's been around forever, carries good stuff to great prices. He replies very fast, and when he is in UK the shipment within EU is quick. My latest deal with him took 4 days in total.

You'll find all info at his section here.

Narikaa's POrikaa is by far the best value you will find!! Great build quality, even if it is a 21j movement, it still does the same job as the others!! And for a fraction of the price!

He Doesn't have a site, follow the link that Furu has posted for you and go into one of Reg's posts, in his sig he has a link to a photobucket album, that's where you will find all the watches he has for sale at that time. You can sign up for his news letter, which will update you every time he has new stock in. He tends to have the PO's, both 42 and 45.5mm versions, in stock most of the time, they are a great seller for him! Just choose the dial and bezel colour you prefer and email him and ask if he has it in stock. He is in the UK, so shipping shouldn't be an issue. His aftersales service puts most of the 'bigger' dealers completely to shame, his comms is great and his shipping very fast!

Can't go wrong with Reg!!

Sixx :bones:

I agree. Narikaa's customer service is top notched! I own two of his 42mm PO's (an orange and a black one). I must warn you the Asian 21j movement may be unpredictable. My black PO is still running great for over a year, but my orange one died pretty early. I replaced it with another DG2813 (a similar $15 Asian 21j movement), but then that one died on me recently too :D I may end up putting another DG2813 in there, but we'll see. However, the watch is physically excellent: sapphire crystal, nice & solid band, clasp, and case. I would definitely buy from Narikaa again if he ever gets ahold of an ETA clone PO.

Try searching for Narikaa's "Porikaa" on here, you'll find plenty of information concerning its flaws. The main fault is the HE-Valve being off, it is noticeable when you compare it with a gen, as are some faults on the dial etc. It's good value for money however and you won't find a better 42mm right now.