When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Collector Software

Irontomkidd

Watch Collector Software

I found this software Watch Collector V5 today and it appears to be quite comprehensive, but at $100 this is definitely something I can live without. I currently use MS Access to keep track of my collection, it allows me to record any service or repairs to each watch. Does anyone have any other suggestions (exclusive of analog) for documenting their collection?

Interesting. Actually, looking at the screen shots it appears rather well thought out. However, @ $105 bucks for what looks like a rather simple Visual Basic/.net application does seem a little steep. Also, Windows only. :-(

Personally, I just have a simple Excel spreadsheet. For my Gens, my insurance company simply gets copies of the appraisals from the AD, or receipts from elsewhere.

Expensive... Especially for what it has included. However this thing looks like it does what it says it will do lol. Best part with this thing is that when someone breaks into your house you have inventoried everything for them on your computer which they can take while selling your watches so that they will know everything about them. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Expensive... Especially for what it has included. However this thing looks like it does what it says it will do lol. Best part with this thing is that when someone breaks into your house you have inventoried everything for them on your computer which they can take while selling your watches so that they will know everything about them. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1. German Sheppard

2. Alarm System

3. Gunsssssssssss

4. Safe

5. Thinkpad with more security than FT Knox

Good luck getting my stuff, and if they do they earned it.

Jinx Approved

IMG_0506.jpg

1. German Sheppard

2. Alarm System

3. Gunsssssssssss

4. Safe

5. Thinkpad with more security than FT Knox

Good luck getting my stuff, and if they do they earned it.

Jinx Approved

This guy even has bears patrolling his grounds !!