When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why have no perfect HBB rep on market

flin0310

Rep manufacturer made lot of model HBB but no one is almost accurate...

They don't as Rolex's 116660, Panerai's PAM236, AP ROO, Breitlin, Graham...as lot of out of box accurate rep out there.

Why don't rep factory seriously make a perfect and accurate HBB rep to solve those distinct flaws on current model.

Not every one wants to pay more cost for rep modification.

We expected the new HBB V5, but I don't think there's any big surprise for those new model, cuz there're many minor detail specs on Gen HBB is always change in couple months.

I thought they were pretty accurate... Actually wasn't there a story running around how someone high up with hublot couldn't spot the replica lol. I imagine it has changed since they went with the new movement inside their watches now. But regardless I was under the impression the hublots were on par with some of the better replicas in the wild.

I have a few Kings the tantalum BB King I have is almost bang on for a rep that is, the only really noticeable thing on the dial is the Swiss Made position but apart from that I am happy with it.

Maybe if it was a PAM iIwould probably be making similar comments but as for the 236/250 comparison this is equally flawed in comparison with the King IMHO