When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New noobmariner problem

mtv2009

Just got my new noobmariner from Reg and was very pleased with it....

However i sent it back to him as the second hand would stop after wearing it for a while.. :shock:

So i sent it back to Reg for a fix/repair and he replied that it was running fine and actually had a very good reserve for a noob.

Pleased to have it back i popped it on my wrist only to find that a few minutes later the second hand had stopped again.. :g:

After a little head scratching i discovered that it only dies when you hold the watch face down which pretty much renders the watch un-wearable!!

All my other asian 21j dont suffer from this problem and i am waiting on a reply from Reg explaining the problem.

Wanted to know if any other members have had this problem at all and is there anything i can do myself to rectify it,bearing in mind i have never taken the back off a watch before (so no techie stuff please) :D

Any help/advise appreciated.

Regards.

are you winding the watch before wearing it or just putting it on and expecting it to start and keep going?? You need to give it a couple turns to get it going sometimes.. when i have a watch thats completely dead, I give it 5 or 10 turns to get it going... a full winding is 30-40 turns aprox.

dizz