When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any news about new style A7753 PAM 187?

hotbody77

Hi together,

are there any news about this watch, when it will be released, new and better movement, AR, and so on?

Do you know if the will also use the right color lume or will it be the same old wrong color?

I think it should be vintage yellow, right?

I´m asking because it´s my favourite watch of all PAMs, i have the old one from the cartel and am happy with it.

But i hope the new will be better, not only for the movement.

grtz

I hope it's sooner than later ;)

To be honest I am keener to see the 111 'The Super Rep' !!! That one has implications for PAM reps across the board!! ;):)

Just a decent case alone would be a start but if they get the CG. and the.......God I am drooling!!!!!

Yeah I know calm down !! I will only be disappointed!!

To be honest I am keener to see the 111 'The Super Rep' !!! That one has implications for PAM reps across the board!! ;):)

Just a decent case alone would be a start but if they get the CG. and the.......God I am drooling!!!!!

Yeah I know calm down !! I will only be disappointed!!

I'm very skeptical on the 111. better crown and CG maybe. better dial very likely, better movement keep dreaming, better case not so sure.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the mov't on those new 111 we're all anxiously awaiting. Andrew said it will have a "brand new finish" but that's still to be seen as what exactly that means. One thing I could bet on is that it will be based on A6497-2, higher-beat like the gen. I'm not expecting to see ETA based one at all, but could be wrong.

It's also touted as a 1:1 copy from the 'gen-in-hand'...made by the same maker of A7753 Daylights, which should be a good thing :)

Fingers crossed it all comes out OK in the end.