When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Somebody Please Make This....

r11co

Hello again folks. Long time no see (as we say in these parts...)

Anyhoo, I've a particular reason for wanting to see this watch rep'd. It is a limited edition variant of the Chopard GTXL (a particularly fine rep example of which has been my daily beater for 3 years now, sold to me by a certain other Scot who shall remain nameless......)

gran-turismo-xl-alfa-romeo-2.jpg

Alfa-Romeo_2.jpg

The most part has already been done (and very well as we all know). What would need to be changed? Well, a new dial print, chapter ring and red rather than white lume'd hands. The crown also has a rather cute steering wheel spoke pattern....

Alfa-Romeo_3.jpg

The caseback has different engraving and the display sapphire has the Alfa Romeo badge screen-printed on it...

Alfa-Romeo_4.jpg

(Interesting aside - Stephane's review of the 7750 based GTXL rep brought up the issue of the rotor print not being fully visible from the caseback. Seems that this 'issue is in fact consistent with the gen!)

There's a chrono version too. See here.

I banged on long ago about the Oris Diver Titan being rep'd and everyone told me it would never happen, yet it did. Once again I pray (and I know you traders used to frequent these parts) - rep factories.... PLEASE :)

Edited by r11co