When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Generic rlx inserts from EWatchParts and WatchMaterial...

MAHLER

Generic rlx inserts from EWatchParts and WatchMaterial...

My insert purchased from WatchMaterial (photo below), ordered two years ago, was damaged so my rollierollie rep is left in the dark box to waiting for a new one

47300103.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unfortunately, the choice of ordering WatchMaterial still was not easy. The main flaws of the new inserts from WM are: incorrect size and triangle to twelve hours without top to bottom. Bad news , so I've not ordered from them.

Then, searching for a new one and having no budget , I decided to order the cheapest ... from EWatchParts, aware of the bad reputation of this vendor at the community...

82740128.jpg

The insert has arrived well packed and protected. After having compared with the old, I noticed that: - the thickness of the one from EWatchParts is thinner than but close (which is an advantage not require any retouching if should there be need) but fits perfectly like the old from WatchMaterial; - the pearl of EWatchParts is horrible but can easily replaced with the one from WatchMaterial (nb. in the pics the pearl has already been replaced by me).

22158347.jpg

76947958.jpg

37606807.jpg

82003388.jpg

In the next photo the WatchMaterial insert is above the EWatchParts and are very close to me.

43120787.jpg

17546863.jpg

15520488.jpg