When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 Spring Bars

omgiv

Hi Guys,

I know that spring bars have been talked about recently but I was wondering if anyone knew the appropriate spring bar size for a 16610. I know the Rolex part number is 23-44200, but cannot find a corresponding generic. Ofrei has a couple but I am not sure which is appropriate. I just a V2 WM9 and want to replace the spring bars on the bracelet. Thanks in advance!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Didn't want to bring this thread back to the top, but I still can't find non-pierced lug Sub spring bars. The ones that I have seen are 1.8mm thick which is appropriate for Daytona's and Date Just's. The Sub and SD have 2mm spring bars. I have looked at all of the places I know and they only have the 1.8mm thick spring bars. Does anyone know of a source for 2mm thick 20mm spring bars for non-pierced lugs? I am about to place an order with Ofrei and would like to throw some in if I can. Thanks!!!!

hhmm I dont know. I have always just used the spring bars that come with the SEL bracelet... I guess the gen springbar would be 2mm on the 16610 also.

I am also interested to know the answer.

dizz