When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Comparison: Gen Historic CG vs TB CG

flex

Hi folks,

I was bored and took some pics of the Gen 111 vs TB CG installed on a PVD Eddie Lee.

9d49bfaf.jpg

2c765389.jpg

6e4df5ba.jpg

4dc60e17.jpg

0b026705.jpg

The TB CG is of a Historic model which fits perfectly to the EL case. The size is almost there, certainly not perfect. The fit and fiinish on mine is pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good for $ considering a LH will cost twice as much. CG Pin is not as long as the gen.

Enjoy the pics

Flex

Thanks for taking the time mate. The gen CG looks nice as does the watch :)

I think it underlines why spending more on an LH is worth the price every day of the week ;).

There have been a few comparison threads of the LH, Gen, DSN, Snembo etc by Doc, Tx and UR and all show where the differences are. As I recall TB based his on a 111i as did WSO but the closest without doubt is LHs. I recall posting some pics myself of the LH and Gen.

In your hand the LH and gen are very close on the watch on your wrist they are indistinguishable ;) The only difference was the overall thickness. Always good as well for compoarison to see the CGs from lug side as it sits on the watch

The TB with its flaws still needs a lot of work once recieved IMHO but a great budget CG :)

Thanks again mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: