When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a list of all 9-6-3 layout chronograph watches,

Prsist

As Andy said, it's a huge list of watches, and a big list for just the movements.

Here are a few common 3/6/9 chrono movements:

Valjoux 71

Valjoux 72

Valjoux 7736

Venus 178

Lemania 2310 (Omega c.321)

Lemania 1873 (Omega c.861)

Piguet 1185 (Omega c.3313)

Universal 281

Zenith El Primero

By common, I mean they're used by multiple manufacturers, not that I have a pile of them sitting in a drawer!

But that only applies in the rep world. I highly doubt that there are any gen ETA 7750's in 3-6-9 configuration.

Several Breitling's and the Hublot Chrono's use the 3-6-9 configuration of the 2892-A2 with a Dubois Depraz 2021 chrono module

I originally was looking for all watches. im interested in reps as well but i am not sure of any of quality besides th mionwatch which might not be accurqte but the movt is ok.

@ redwatch.

original 44mm Hublots use a ETA 7750 with a modified chrono layout... VERY SIMILAR TO THE REPS. that is way the Gen 44mm Hublos had a SUNKEN DW. just like the ASIAN crappers.

for the OP: GEN ETA 7750 has 6-9-12 layout

GEN ETA 7753 has 3-6-9 layout with NO sunken DW as GENUINE ie: NAVITIMER and DAYLIGHTs

modified A7750 or ETA7750 for 3-6-9 layout will have a sunken DW either because of chrono module or transmission gear modification.

however many watches have a 3-6-9 chrono layout and do not use either of these movements.

hope that helps!