When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newman Daytona Dial Question

TeeJay

Subdial spacing looks totally off. And 7750's have a large cannon pinion/hour wheel, so you'll need a dial with a large enough center bore to clear it.

If you are after a PN dial to fit a 7750, just get one from DW. I don't believe they are very much...

Thanks for the feedback :) I figured for the cost of the overall watch, it might have been worth risking as a parts donor, but if the dial isn't usable, it might not be such a proposal. I've never actually seen DW's site/contact info, could you PM me a link?

Post your project when it's completed, TeeJay!

:good:

I will indeed :) Pretty obvious what the project is, so of course, a pretty clear idea of the outcome, but, the thing which makes it special for me, is that I have a custom-made Bund strap for the watch, Newman-style, which my mother in law paid for as a Christmas present, and was made for me while I waited :) It's now just a question of strapping on the appropriate watch :)

Ditto Ubi's comments.

And for those of you who are searching for DW, he now has his own forum here on RWG (see Ubi's link above).

Checking the link, I couldn't see a sales area as such, is the protocol with David to make a private enquiry about the part required?