When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first rep purchase in a while, and boy am I impressed! [PAM288]

burnz

a little late to the game, but better late than never!

i haven't been in the rep game for a few months now (and to think i used to get in 4-5 reps per month on average), but the newer PAM releases have piqued my interest, especially the 288. i know this latest effort by the rep factory has received plenty of good comments in terms of accuracy and build quality, but i still feel i should add on to say that the 288 is probably THE best out-of-the-box rep that i have held in my hands in recent times :thumbsupsmileyanim:

the watch oozes quality everywhere, and it holds its own with the rest of my gens. and this coming from a PAMhead who's not quite a radiomir fan (save for the 232). also because the rad cases from the cartel have been pretty crap, until now! i'm frankly amazed at the case replication of the 288, and even the caseback engraving looks crisp and sharp.

before i get the "this thread is worthless without pics!", here're a few iphone pics i just took after strapping on a Paci Squalo strap:

e1703bd9.jpg

e6e9ab1a.jpg

dcf87eda.jpg

29a73467.jpg

48529fc0.jpg

Congratulations on the best Pam rep to date,number one on my "next rep list" for sure. I happen to be a huge fan of this model,so Im really excited to see this level of quailty and attention to detail. If this Is a example of where are hobby Is going,well there are some very good days ahead,very good days Indeed. BTW your 288 looks killer on that strap. :wub: