When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Pam model is this watch?

josh_w

But dont forget its also a rep and a bad one at that!!!

In which case mate I would not know but I havent seen a 44 with that blue dial ie the tiny marker at 9 etc etc

Given the DW and CG and CB its probably a fantasy

I got ripped off. I jumped at it from a non-sales listing. One of those "here is my collection and I might sell some of them." All fuzzy pictures. I asked in a PM how much for the blue faced pam and I just sent the money. Got this watch. Cannot fault the seller but I still feel ripped off. I failed to ask the requisite questions. I guess I have no one to blame but myself. I flipped the CG because that was the side with the finished pin.

Anyone do anything stupid like this?

I guess lesson learned.

How much do you think it's worth?

The case doesn't look that bad....definitely a fantasy watch, but you could always mod it and install a new movement, dial, hands, crown & crown guard. Call it your first, fun, modding project :D

Oh....and welcome to the forum! Everyone has made some sort of mistake on a rep purchase - myself included :doh:

the strap looks ok so i guess 50 for that

It came with a stingray strap that was gaudy and blue - thought that might be worth something, then I found it on line new for $25 at IW Suisse. The brown strap with blue stitching is mine. Hopefully will go on a Pam 082.

It's a lesson - don't be hasty and take your time buying watches.

Call it your first, fun, modding project :D

Oh....and welcome to the forum! Everyone has made some sort of mistake on a rep purchase - myself included :doh:

Thanks.

It may come in handy as a modding watch. Maybe I can use it to practice removing and setting hands - won't mind scratching that dial!

Looking at it again I also think that CG could make a good destro CG looking at the hole on the reverse.

If you take pics of the CG side on and from bottom side it will be easier to tell.

You can also take pics of case from sides etc to judge the case