When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Embroidered Audemars Piguet polo shirt

edgematic1

This may sounds stupid, but I quite like it. I'm a fan of sailing as well as a fan of AP. I was thinking about ordering an embroidered polo shirt but I'd like to know your thoughts about this. Concerning the sailing part, I don't know if you guys know something about the "l'Hydroptère" project AP has a partnership with? It should be the fastest sailing boat in the world, or at least the fastest trimaran.

I know there once was a thread about flottiglia mas shirts, and I liked that.

If anyone has suggestions or thoughts or ... for another design, let me know :)

Here's what I got:

designpolo-shirt.jpg

• 3 years later...

sailing with a polo shirt sounds comfortable to me  :clap2: and personally i love polo shirts because the greatness of placing a logo on a polo shirt is that it can be easily worn virtually anywhere. In the summer, you can walk down a busy street and have your logo be seen clearly by passers-by who may check out your business. When walking into other stores, you can essentially promote your business within another environment without getting into trouble. I Love polo shirts if anyone of you looking forward to buy a custom embroidered polo shirts then click on this link. these guys are professionals and can deliver at any part of the world.  :)