When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What a dad, the Rarest Tudor Homeplate

Justasgood

I saw that post, too. What interests me about that photo is that it further confirms my belief that a fully-domed Cyclope 128 was available for early 7032s. I don't think you could get those reflections and refractions just by over-polishing a sharp-edged C128.

I sort of hope that DW never makes the black dial, since I'd be compelled to get another Monte Carlo! :greedy:

What interests me about that photo is that it further confirms my belief that a fully-domed Cyclope 128 was available for early 7032s. I don't think you could get those reflections and refractions just by over-polishing a sharp-edged C128.

Hmmmm. I dunno. The highlighted section of the crystal here looks like it has a rounded/polished edge:

BlackTudor.jpg

Hmmmm. I dunno. The highlighted section of the crystal here looks like it has a rounded/polished edge:

BlackTudor.jpg

Hmm! I see what you mean.

This domed Cyclope 128 is becoming my Great Pumpkin... :brow:

marsupilami: I hope that DW releases his 6238 dials first. My bank account could use a bit of a break!