When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Lady Link

MAHLER

I received the rep came from Joshua as a gift for my girlfriend. The overall quality of the rep is excellent. I chose the silver dial, even is a fantasy model, because is a well-made and is one of the few without the print flaw on words "Swiss Made". The quality of the CZ diamonds are excellent. The bracelet does not sound cheap and is measure of 17 cm. The quartz movement is exactly the same of the genuine Tag Heuer for this model, the Eta F.03.111 of cost ... just $ 20 thumbdown.gif for more info please read this post by J. Peter. And now pics of this new toy thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

appunti05.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

appunti04.jpg

appunti08.jpg

appunti15.jpg

appunti20.jpg

appunti22.jpg

appunti25.jpg

appunti27.jpg

appunti29.jpg

appunti31.jpg

appunti34.jpg

appunti01c.jpg

Regards.

Mahler

Congrats mate

I bought one of these myself for my Mum but with the MOP dial. Its a great watch My Mum wears it as a daily beater and its still going strong and looking great :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats mate

I bought one of these myself for my Mum but with the MOP dial. Its a great watch My Mum wears it as a daily beater and its still going strong and looking great :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi PeteM does the MOP dial have the routed out circles like the above photos (silver dial) or just a plain flat face with diamond markers?

Hi PeteM does the MOP dial have the routed out circles like the above photos (silver dial) or just a plain flat face with diamond markers?

I will have to check mate as its my Mums but as I recall its a flat dial not concentric as above, I remember looking over this watch when I got it and the only flaws I could find was the serial number was for the right model just not CZ bezel and the TAG emblem on the clasp was slightly less well defined but it was not noticeable without the gen watch next to it....other than that its fooled a few people who are supposed watch geeks including one who only owns TAGs - Though my Mum knows it rep... she enjoys winding them up !! :) Excuse the pun !! Oh hold on its Quartz !! ;)

I will have to check mate as its my Mums but as I recall its a flat dial not concentric as above, I remember looking over this watch when I got it and the only flaws I could find was the serial number was for the right model just not CZ bezel and the TAG emblem on the clasp was slightly less well defined but it was not noticeable without the gen watch next to it....other than that its fooled a few people who are supposed watch geeks including one who only owns TAGs - Though my Mum knows it rep... she enjoys winding them up !! :) Excuse the pun !! Oh hold on its Quartz !! ;)

Cheers PeteM,

It does look like a great rep and I am thinking about getting one for my girl...... I am a bit of TAG fan as I have two TAG reps so far GC Calibre 8 and GC calibre 17 and looking to get a GC PVD brown calibre 36 with PDV bracelet black on black hahahah..... unfortunately my GC cali 17 is not holing its power and is stopping after about 5hrs or so, so I need to put it in for a service!!! Doh! but i have been told that is this is pretty standard for this type of watch.

post-32120-0-80007100-1292988703.jpg

post-32120-0-52115200-1292988730.jpg

post-32120-0-04332000-1292988798.jpg

post-32120-0-57643600-1292988837.jpg

The Calibre 36 and the 17 are both fantastic watches!! I own both, got the 17 in SS with black dial and the all black DLC one. The 36 is SS with the black dial.

The build quality and finish on them is superb, the factories are really pulling out the stops on the Tags lately! The new Aquaracer is an amazing piece too! Well worth thinking about as your next potential purchase!!

A couple of wee pics!

post-18919-0-38718100-1293030933.jpg

Sixx :bones:

Very nice guys :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just remember mate it is a very small watch - just in case your GF would prefer more wrist presence.

Originally I liked this for my Mum because although it looks really nice it doesnt create attention - Of the unwelcome kind....if you know what I mean ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice guys :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just remember mate it is a very small watch - just in case your GF would prefer more wrist presence.

Originally I liked this for my Mum because although it looks really nice it doesnt create attention - Of the unwelcome kind....if you know what I mean ;)

What would you recommend if she did want a bigger watch or more wrist presence as you put it. I was thinking a Tag or even a Omega…..?