When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems with VIP/Platinum memberships

Admin

Well, as some of you might be aware of, we have been having some big problems with the payment system over the last couple of weeks. Basically an upgrade from the creators of the forum software screwed things up majorly and both me and them have not been able to fix this. Because of this, I will have to go through all recurring memberships (these are the ones causing problems) and I will cancel the recurrence, refund the last payment and then reset all purchases. So if you have been a VIP or platinum member and your account is downgraded all of a sudden, this will most likely be the reason. You will also see a couple of e-mails from PayPal regarding a refund and a cancelled subscription. I am truly sorry about this, and I hope the members who we have to downgrade because of this will use our store and upgrade their memberships immediately again; http://www.rwgforum.com/store/

I will, as far as possible, notify all members who we downgrade by PM also. Please contact me by e-mail on admin@rwg.cc if you have any questions or if you think you have been downgraded by a mistake.

Your support is highly appreciated and what keeps this forum going.