When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NuBee from PeeAy

ElSenorB

Hey y'all-

Having been an admirer/ogler/coveter of high-end watches for several years but not having the funds for said watches, I am very glad to have found RWG. Probably like other noobs, I almost pulled the trigger several times on other rep sites but never felt entirely comfortable doing so. It was very hard to do your due diligence so that, even though you were only spending a couple of hundred (maybe) for a rep, you could assure yourself that you were actually going to get what you paid for.

After joining a couple of weeks ago and reading reviews, etc., I finally purchased my first rep from Andrew. I've always loved Nardins and so I ordered a Blue Surf. I'm still waiting on it, but I'll post pics once it arrives.

Just want to say hey and give some love to RWG for being such a great resource.

Welcome to RWG,the Blue Surf Is a very nice rep. I have UN maxie,It has been a reliable timekeeper for well over a year now. The 23J movement Is a good one, Im sure you will enjoy yours. :)

Got it today and I am quite impressed. I have somewhat smallish wrists and I think a 43mm is about as big a case as I can pull off. Will post pics once I grade all my finals...