When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back From Vacation - Look What I Found...

melvin.x

Hi folks !

I just returned from a short vacation to Turkey this weekend. There are a lot of watches around there but it is very hard to find something interesting.

But then I found this unique watch and had to take it home. It looks not too bad, has a sapphire crystal and a chinese GMT movement. The bezel is uni-directional, the bracelet has solid polished midlinks and a divers extension. The datefont is green with open 6 & 9.

Look for yourself and count the other flaws...

126281-20287.jpg

126281-20288.jpg

126281-20289.jpg

126281-20290.jpg

But somehow I like it...

Greetings

DJ

Hi folks !

I just returned from a short vacation to Turkey this weekend. There are a lot of watches around there but it is very hard to find something interesting.

But then I found this unique watch and had to take it home. It looks not too bad, has a sapphire crystal and a chinese GMT movement. The bezel is uni-directional, the bracelet has solid polished midlinks and a divers extension. The datefont is green with open 6 & 9.

Look for yourself and count the other flaws...

126438-20274.jpg

126438-20275.jpg

126438-20276.jpg

126438-20277.jpg

But somehow I like it...

Greetings

DJ

Nice looking watch, actually. What was the going price for this item in Turkey??

--Doc

I guess we all have the same serial number- F437091! LOL. Mine has a skinny minute hand, black datewheel w/ open 6's and 9's, a green bezel w/ the old skinny font, which I changed to black and, as soon as I get it, I'm changing the dial to black also. I just can't handle the green dial anymore. At least mine has the ETA!