When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Morecombe & Wise at Xmas

PeteM

I was watching some old clips of The Morecombe & Wise Show at Xmas and was reminded of the sketch with Andre Previn.

I thought I would share it, as to me it sums up what their humour was all about, I hope this humour translates to you guys across the globe but not matter what I hope you have a great Xmas with a lot of laughter :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mTAcbsKZlcE

Its like Only fools and horses! You think of one clip and then they all come flooding back !! Just when you think you know the best one you remember another cracker !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Fools and Horses, that bar sketch when DelBoy is acting all cool with his Ferarri key ring and tells Trigger to play it cool while going to lean on the bar and going clean through the hatch!! Classic

Or probably one of TV's funniest moments, the batman scene!!

M&W are legends and always will be! I think they are a brand of humour that will translate to anywhere in the world!!

Sixx :bones:

Fools and Horses, that bar sketch when DelBoy is acting all cool with his Ferarri key ring and tells Trigger to play it cool while going to lean on the bar and going clean through the hatch!! Classic

Or probably one of TV's funniest moments, the batman scene!!

M&W are legends and always will be! I think they are a brand of humour that will translate to anywhere in the world!!

Sixx :bones:

Great scene but you can just keep going on like "Trigger? Why do you always call me Dave? My names Rodney!"......:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Did M and W bring us Angela Rippon's legs one Christmas?

They don't make em like they used to. Good grief I really am an old duffer.

Yes to both mate !! ;)