When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V3 Super Avenger bezel removal

joeyz400

Has anyone successfully removed a V3 Super Avenger bezel? How did you do it, what was involved and did anything else come off with the bezel? I got a Gen SA Bezel with Gen ratchet ring and retainer ring and want to fit it to a V3 case. Any help on how to proceed would be really appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I used one of these to remove my BCE bezel - which is fitted in the same way.

My v2 SA is just the same construction too.

hXXp://www.ofrei.com/page1392.html

af167.770.jpg

AF Rubber Bezel Remover For Rotating Bezels

New simple and safe to use tool for removing rotating bezels from certain watch cases. Very easy to use just is twist in opposite direction of the rotation and pull to remove the bezel.

Only For Rotating Bezels

AF 167.770

$24.95

Exactly as the instruction, twist clockwise and pull up. You need a very firm grip. No damage whatsoever :)

Best leave the strap on to grip with your other hand

Thanks, I actually ordered that and it is on back order. I taped the case and used a knife, I went to pop the bezel off and the chimmy came off with it. That Is the part that the crystal sits in and inner bezel ring, the stationary part that the bezel spins around. I brought it to a watchman and hopefully he can remove the bezel and press that price back on the case.