When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Future Tag Heuer Monaco, Which One Do You Like Best?

Watcheden

Tag Heuer Monaco is an iconic creation, favored by many watch lovers and collectors. It’s really funny and excited that Tag Heuer will come with a distinctive and creative Monaco!!

A few months ago, Tag Heuer started a project with the New York City Campus, called “The Art of Watchmaking”. The purpose is to have design students re-imagine the iconic Tag Heuer Monaco. No matter what the final result will become, it to some extent helps Tag Heuer in its future design directions.

The students participated in this project were divided into groups which compete against one another. With cooperation, wisdom and effort, three groups of students won with their final works showed as below.

Black-Shield-2.jpg

Conquest.jpg

Sera.jpg

I really appreciate the intelligence and imagination of the designers; however, the charm of these watches only refers to design but not movement. Tag Heuer will reserve the right to actually produce these watches. If they really like the design, they will of course put them into creation. That’s to say, any of the three watches is possible to become a masterpiece in future.

Then, which one do you like best?

I'm quite liking the sound of 1, I like the slide lid idea. The markers that connect when it closes is a nice touch!

I have to agree with Extra above though, there is a whole lot of Oakley going on in there from what I can tell. From a guy who owns quite a few of them!

Would love a Gulf, just one good rep!! They do so amazingly well with all the other Tags, I think they are the best build quality and finish, out of the box, of any other reps I own.

With a few mods they are incredile, so why do they make such a pigs ear of the Monaco, it's hardly the most complex design in the the world!!

Sixx :bones: