When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sitting in Shanghai with no place to buy good PAM?

magnum645

Hi Guys,

I know it is a little late to be asking considering I am only here for one more day but does anyone know where I can get some best quality reps like a PAM 187 or some 47mm watches? Just went to the Science and Technology market last night and their "so called" best, is our worst on this site! I am staying in the Bund and then going to Beijing tomorrow for a couple of days so maybe there is a place to go there too. If this is not a good topic to bring up I am sorry. PM me maybe? I have a few PAMs now and I love the 187 size and look might buy another if price is right. Would love a honpo but that might be pushing it :rolleyes: Thanks for your help in advance

magnum968

Hi Guys,

I know it is a little late to be asking considering I am only here for one more day but does anyone know where I can get some best quality reps like a PAM 187 or some 47mm watches? Just went to the Science and Technology market last night and their "so called" best, is our worst on this site! I am staying in the Bund and then going to Beijing tomorrow for a couple of days so maybe there is a place to go there too. If this is not a good topic to bring up I am sorry. PM me maybe? I have a few PAMs now and I love the 187 size and look might buy another if price is right. Would love a honpo but that might be pushing it :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance guys

Magnum645

All I remember from the Shanghai "fake" markets were some of the pushiest (if not THE pushiest) sellers I have encountered in all of Asia. To be precise, they weren't so much pushy as they were "pully" i.e. they were yanking me by the arm to look at their crappy goods.

Guangzhou is still where you want to go for the reps, but it's a long way from Shanghai. Enjoy the wonderful buildings on the Bund, and the more, er, challenging architecture in the rest of the city.

haha you are right about that!! Got some great MB pens and belts though there. You need to tell the you want BEST quality and all of a sudden they open these trap doors and secret shelves with the good stuff. Very James Bond! Thanks for the reply though. Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

Topics merged...

Cross posting the same topic into multiple sub-forums is against the rules...

Just an FYI - It's against the rules on ANY forum...

Imagine what this place would look like if everyone posted two of the same topics...

Navigation IMPOSSIBLE...

TT

PS: I only posted this reply AFTER deleting your first double post [with no reply] and then you RE-POSTING it...