When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub ceramic lite version

magagne

Now that Puretime just release a lite version of the sub ceramic, between Trusty and Puretime, which one is a better rep ? Eagle eye, input will be welcome.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=6597&zenid=2552891e457cb8a5823bd44eefe2abbe

http://puretimewatch.com/product/submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-a21j/

For me, they look the same god'em things, even the price, only exception, one use sapphire, other one use mineral.

DO I MISS SOMETHING HERE :blink:

I saw that mineral crystal thing on Angus's website....

I was actually going to buy one of these just to see if it was something I would wear after a few mods, then maybe upgrade to a better ETA version later if I needed to. After I saw the "mineral crystal" on the specs list, i decieded against it. The trusty time crystal is probably the same same mineral crystal though. If both dealers got the at the same time, for the same price, then I would have to assume they are probably the same. I would believe the Puretime site before I believe what the cartel guys say. I dont trust their advertising.. Just like all their "constructed 1:1 with gen" and "all parts interchangable with gen"... yeah right. lol

I wonder if maybe a clarkes saphire replacement crystal would fit in there??? Hhmm that might be something to try. I also want to get the AR done on the bottom on the crystal and cyclops. I dont know if you can put AR on a mineral glass and if it would look right or perform right?