When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealer in Hong Kog

richenry

Asian members:

Help this brother out!!??

I have no clue about availability and markets in hong kong, although I know Guangzhou has some great markets.. not sure about hong kong though.

In any case, from other members stories.. even if you are able to find the same quality reps we have access to, the price won't be much different than ordering it from one of our dealers. If you don't find one, you know you can always find the navitimer from one of our trusted dealers!

Go to the "Ladies Market" there you can get anything reped,(i got some fantastic Montblanc pens 3 for £10), you will have to ask and they will bring a sellection from thier back room.

You will get toutted on the main streets of HK, but i never saw it through, sounded a bit doggey not knowing where they were taking you, anything could have happened.

Good luck and let us know how you got on.

The quality of reps available in Hong Kong is pretty poor. You can try your luck at the night markets (try Temple Street in Jordan, after you've gone to the Ladies Market as freeflow suggests), but I wouldn't count on getting the model you want.

Here's a better alternative: Order a Navitimer from one of the trusted dealers here and have it delivered to your hotel. You should get it in 1-2 days, and save yourself a few bucks in shipping and a whole lot of headaches. Unless you arrive during Chinese New Year, in which case you're S.O.L.*

*And I don't mean SuperOcean Limited!

Couldn't help you with watches, bit if you are in the market for some custom tailored suits (made from gen fabric, just last years fabric) I highly recommend sam's tailor on Nathan road in Kowloon. They can make up suits up for you in a day and they are terrific. Got 2 Versace suits there for @800 usd and they are the nicest suits I've ever had. Shirts were about 40. He keeps your measurements so you can just send them an email with a pic of what u want and they make it up for you. If you google it, you can find their website