When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chanel J12 for men - anybody own one?

ExtraExtra

Gee... Chanel watches on a dude? Ever see a Hells Angel with a Chanel? James Bond?, a United States Marine?, John Effin Wayne? I kind of doubt it. I always say taste is an individual statement, and to be respected, and hey, I am in the art business. Lot's of guys here that wear Chanel! Just not what might be referred to as a "Manly" watch. In fact, I would expect to see a

Chanel watch on a guys wrist as he spreads his buttcheeks, and you can hear from the other side, "Enter at will fella's". Now anyone can do what they want, but the question was asked and hopefully my take on the subject will be respected and laughed at.:band1:

I own this. It's a genuine swiss powered Australian brand (retails way over priced for $1200). It's clearly inspired/knocked off from the j12. The thing is, it's 44mm before crown and pushers so it wears bigger than my DSSD. This pic doesn't show it but the carbon fibre dial is really cool. I also really like the rounded insert and the double ringed bezel. I don't like the hands though. mybe i'll get some mercedes hands fitted.

All my mates, even the big rugby playing homophobe types, love it.

loyal.jpg

There are a few reasons i wouldn't wear the Chanel j12, though it's small size is the main one.

I have a J12 - black 38mm, not really that feminine but I don't wear it often.

The women do LOVE the white 33 or 38mm J12. Replicamake has a special for $78 for the quartz model.

I bought 3-4 as gifts and everyone is very happy.

I like the 42mm Marine with the blue bezel, wouldn't mind one of those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...