When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel Pearl Help

jasf2002

Hi folks looking for a bit of guidance. I got a Noobmariner from Timeshop and am really pleased. Yes it has flaws like the crown etc but you need to be really into watches to know these are flaws. My problem is that the bezel pearl including the metal surround has fallen out. Despite a lot of searching about I cannot find where to get a replacement part. As the pearl was a poor part of the rep I would like to replace with a better part.

Can anyone recommend a supplier or do I just need to buy an entire replacement bezel and take the pearl out?

Thanks for any help

Who sells the nicest pearls? I was thinking about ordering from Ofrei or from watch materials just mentioned.

Also.. does the epoxy pearl mod look better if well done?

The pearl is the worst part on all my reps and I'm chompin at the bit to learn modding!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the replies - looks like there are a few options:

ofrie - however it looks like the dot that sits in the metal surround rather than the whole part, any one know if this is so?

Yuki - this looks clear and i guess you put the lum inside to suit it again looks interesting as it seems to be the entire piece but is all acrylic rather than metal and the dot - guess there were different versions on gen's hence the wide variety. Also sure I have read somewhere that these are out of stock.

I have ordered a full bezel from the bay (Luxury Deals Store - i'm not allowed to attach a link) it looks similar to the yuki offering i.e. all acrylic rather than having a metal surround like a gen 16610 - I attach a picture of what I mean by the metal surround

post-32122-0-85192600-1296991607.jpg

Try Watch Material, look under watch case parts, bezel inserts. They sell pearls without the bezel.

Ok thanks tictoc21 I was not looking hard enough - the pearl at Watch material looks the business and I have ordered one up. The wanted $15 for shipping for the UK but were really good and reduced this to $5 which seems like a fair dael! I will let you know how i get on when received and fitted.