When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling B01

replicamovement

Well.. I can tell you right now that you won't be able to get a watch shipped over night. Tomorrow most of the dealers should be back.

As I said.. I don't really understand your dilemna.. most dealers are still answering emails, and Today is the last day of the holiday anyways... So.. you'll have to wait the normal time like everyone for a watch if you order it tonight :) (1-4 weeks).

Ok replicamovement.. So you do realize that:

A.) I'm Right about the shipment. There's NEVER a rush in the replica game. So just relax. You're not going to get a watch expedited to you overnight.

B.) Double posting is not necessary. I noticed you just opened up another thread asking the exact same thing.......

You're not getting ANYthing for at least 3 or 4 weeks, so just relax and figure out what dealer you'll be buying from. I'm sure Josh or Andrew can get it to you in a reasonable amount of time, just don't count on getting the watch super fast.

I thought the dealers were shipping on the 12th at the earliest. Some say the 15th .. I know Josh back-pedaled on his promise to ship on the 9th AFTER people have ordered the new Pam from him, and changed the date to the 12th

As for shipping, EMS from SE Asia to the Eastern US is 5 business days. When Bergie ships to me on Monday, I have my items by Saturday afternoon. Normal airmail shipping is 2 weeks.

I thought the dealers were shipping on the 12th at the earliest. Some say the 15th .. I know Josh back-pedaled on his promise to ship on the 9th AFTER people have ordered the new Pam from him, and changed the date to the 12th

As for shipping, EMS from SE Asia to the Eastern US is 5 business days. When Bergie ships to me on Monday, I have my items by Saturday afternoon. Normal airmail shipping is 2 weeks.

Never gotten a watch in 5 days. Most of our watches are coming from east asia not southeast asia, maybe that has somehting to do with it. I have had watches shipped to atlanta, and had to wait 2 weeks from Andrew