When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review Of A Rollie With $600 In Upgrades...

higgy i see u have been busy getting this clan of yours blind for u , all i can say is either u altered my work by putting stuff on it or someone else did, everyone can see clearly that isnt the watch i sent the guy and i see someone even copy and pasted pics that the guy took his self and there r no dings or dents like u showed in your manufactured pics, i knew u were a little mold of a man but i didnt thing u would stoop this low to drum up business, the thing is it is your same old little trolls helping u out and the guys that have been around a while still see u for who u r , (THE JEALOUS FRENCHMAN) a leopard never changes his spots,

i waited all day and saw u posting around and reading my answer to u and knew u had to try to come up a way to weasle yourself out of this one , lmao

the truth is u altered something , that is not the watch i did , and u r still jealous of me as a child would be , u can even hear it in your tone with your replay , now i can say what u r , U R A LIAR , A JEALOUS PERSON, AND A LONELY LITTLE TROLL MAN

all i can say is u guys r truly blind and cant tell the difference in a cover up if it hit u square in the ass, now i will shut up, just letting u know that is not how my work looked , that is a fabrication and im a hundred and ten percent certain someone either put something on top of my tritium and or that is a whole other dial and hands, all i can say is im glad i save pics of my work and even the owner posted and took his own pics of my work , i dont know what the hell happened after it left my hands 3 months ago but the blind will stay blind as usual , and the truth seekers know better, good lighting effect The Zigmeister and varnish job , again people look at his lighting effect job and the jelly varnish job he did to the so called my dial, and then go read waht the owner of the watch said 3 months ago when he got it , BIG OLE POST PRAISING ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP , again dont be blind and snookered by this idiot, im sure he does fine work but his jealousy of my work has earned him the title of the MAD FRENCHMAN!!! i guess i should thank u for sticking your foot in your ass but truly i dont care i just hope u learned something from your lies

GOOD DAY GOOD PEOPLE and [censored] off hiccy hoompa (u lieing piece of warm poop)

thank god i saved my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

higgy i see u have been busy getting this clan of yours blind for u , all i can say is either u altered my work by putting stuff on it or someone else did, everyone can see clearly that isnt the watch i sent the guy and i see someone even copy and pasted pics that the guy took his self and there r no dings or dents like u showed in your manufactured pics, i knew u were a little mold of a man but i didnt thing u would stoop this low to drum up business, the thing is it is your same old little trolls helping u out and the guys that have been around a while still see u for who u r , (THE JEALOUS FRENCHMAN) a leopard never changes his spots,

i waited all day and saw u posting around and reading my answer to u and knew u had to try to come up a way to weasle yourself out of this one , lmao i just figured u new u were caught in lies and deciet and was waiting for it to blow over, i cant even beleive u can still sit there after all the evidence provided that was not the same watch i did and speak ( u have balls i will give u that much)

the truth is u altered something , that is not the watch i did , and u r still jealous of me as a child would be , u can even hear it in your tone with your replay , now i can say what u r , U R A LIAR , A JEALOUS PERSON, AND A LONELY LITTLE TROLL MAN

all i can say is u guys r truly blind and cant tell the difference in a cover up if it hit u square in the ass, now i will shut up, just letting u know that is not how my work looked , that is a fabrication and im a hundred and ten percent certain someone either put something on top of my tritium and or that is a whole other dial and hands, all i can say is im glad i save pics of my work and even the owner posted and took his own pics of my work , i dont know what the hell happened after it left my hands 3 months ago but the blind will stay blind as usual , and the truth seekers know better, good lighting effect The Zigmeister and varnish job , again people look at his lighting effect job and the jelly varnish job he did to the so called my dial, and then go read waht the owner of the watch said 3 months ago when he got it , BIG OLE POST PRAISING ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP , again dont be blind and snookered by this idiot, im sure he does fine work but his jealousy of my work has earned him the title of the MAD FRENCHMAN!!! i guess i should thank u for sticking your foot in your ass but truly i dont care i just hope u learned something from your lies

GOOD DAY GOOD PEOPLE and [censored] off hiccy hoompa (u lieing piece of warm poop)

thank god i saved my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe

ps. think about something people, do u think i would have been in business for over two years now and a member of all boards for this long if i did crap work like the infamous The Zigmeister tried to pull over on u guys, especially with a picky group like we r ? the answer IS HELL NO, people wake up and smell the coffee , i mean read the guy that owned the watches post he made on june 19 , that says it all and those r his pics and words , and good ones of the whole job from me , and many said it looks awesome , dont be blinded by The Zigmeisters friendship , im still amazed zig would even stoop to this level, but he never ceases to amaze me

How's this, close enough for you????

This is the SAME dial you saw in the first post AFTER I Salvaged it...

130239-19439.jpg

Not close enough for you...is this better??? SAME lighting, but I used the CORRECT amount of binder in the lume, therefore it doesnt' look like a piece of burnt cheese...

130239-19440.jpg

130239-19441.jpg

130239-19442.jpg

As for the rest of the comments, it's like reading a CSI episode...anyone who wants the original pictures for "Analyzis" just let me know, and you can analyze them to death...

IF I WAS going to do something, why would I waste time on photoshop, all I would need to do is damage the watch and THEN take a picture of it...get real folks... Funny to see the analysis, especially considering that the watch has 2 lugs that look the same in the photo's, how did you determine exactly WHICH lug I had taken a picture of for their analysis when compared to the other ones...

It's hard to believe that people have been here as long as they have, meaning did everyone forget what has been posted during the past few months? It sure seems as it that is the case... Or am I the only one that noticed a TREND here with this member... And when I see a someone who sent their watch to him last week (I have to guess you missed ALL the previous posts on the problems with this member), and then believes they will get it back in 3-4 weeks, I suggest you contact the member(s) on TRC who have been waiting for their watches for Six months to OVER A YEAR...as they are going to be [censored] that your watch is being done before theirs...

I got the watch, took it apart and took pictures of what I found. If you dont' believe me, that's your choice. As Arthur said, I DON'T do the same type of work Joe does, so there is no COMPETITION between us... I have enough to keep me busy for months...without getting into this type of work.

As for the ramblings and childish comments and insults from Joe, there is nothing further to say. I did what I was asked to do, and posted the results. Seems I struck a nerve...as did the others who posted their displeasure with Joe over the past few months... one post, maybe a accident or one-off incident, numerous posts - on here and TRC - again and again, it doesnt' take a genius to make the connection. How many examples does one need before you can put 2 and 2 together...

I have to assume that the members here are intelligent enough to see through the BS...but it seems as if the lessons will continue to be repeated for those that are not willing to learn from others...much to their dismay...

No further comments are needed or coming from me...it is what it is, all the excuses and BS and insults arent' going to change it...

This is Arthur's watch not mine, I did what was asked of me, I have nothing further to add.

RG

JUST ANSWERING YOUR LIES FOR U:

now please ask whoever is [censored] for 6 months to come here and let me know about it, pretty please, do u think if i didnt make good on peoples stuff , u wouldnt see it by now, exactly it would be all over the board all the time, sure i got 3 months behind about 2 months ago , only because i was sick , but i let everyone know and most understood and wanted to wait and then some didnt and i returned there watch , i refunded people that prepaid in advance for my work and we all went on, and at least those people knew that they were safe with me, being i was sick i still provided the people with there watches and or money, slowly but surely, so no one got screwed at all, and if there is someone [censored] off about the time i was sick , im sry is all i can say but i didnt screw anyone over and made good on them all and still am making good on all

also the burnt cheese remark, u did a hell of job to make someones dial look like that, i really commend u on your efforts, now tell me is it harder to make dials look bad than doing a nice job? just curious

u r right there is no competition and never has been and no nerve was striked, i just liked seeing u stick your own foot in your own ass , the thing is it seems it got stuck after u saw the real pics of the original watch that i actually did

joe

now please ask whoever is [censored] for 6 months to come here and let me know about it, pretty please, do u think if i didnt make good on peoples stuff ,

Here you go...you just don't know when to keep quiet do you...you are doing a great job digging yourself into a deeper hole. Have fun talking to yourself as I am done with your childish sandbox comments, grow up man.

Like to one post on TRC

Comments from that thread...

He has had a 6263 of mine for OVER A YEAR now and is now impossible to get a hold of. Say it ain't so. Anyone hear from Joe lately??

Joe has two watches from me since half a year or so.

Now that he´s feeling better he has started to work on those.

Joe may be not well physically at all times, maybe,.. but one fact is clear,

first, his skill levels are no where near Ziggy, and second, his business ethics,

demonstrated by his actions, which show that we, are not any more

important to him than his wallet...

Anyone, that cherished our community, and our long term business, would, first have

pricing that was fair, and if, he were to fall sick and could not complete jobs on task,

return watches to our members, verses holding them hostage, for a year,

so not to lose the money.

Though I admire the support that our members have given him, way beyond the call....

which demonstrates the good nature of our community,... there is a line that separates

kindness and stupidity....

And this PM from a member...

I was one of the first to have joe's 'works' packages on a king sub 2 years ago... it ended up being ok/nice.....but expensive to the tune of $611 minus the MBW sub that I traded in the deal. I kick myself for trading the MBW on the deal because the king sub is further from the gen, especially with the shallow rehaut. The MBW was an older one that said Polex between the lugs but who really looks between the lugs. The real reason why I traded is that originally joe was going to do the cg work on the MBW but he sent pics that the dial and hands were damaged. They were perfect when the watch left my hands but joe said that they were damaged. Rather than get into a confrontation, I accepted the trade and received the king sub. I always suspected that joe damaged the MBW watch but couldn't prove it and just moved on....having read your post and seen the damageto the 1680, I am more than convinced that joe damaged the watch and then used that to acquire my MBW and pass the inferior king onto me.

Joe, remember that this is a world wide forum and there are many "Frenchmen" here as well as others of various ethnic backgrounds, your racism is showing through, be careful what you say or it may come back to haunt you...

End of my comments and replies, and for gods' sakes, calm down and relax before you pop a blood vessel...your overreaction and babbling on and on only serve to make you look foolish...

RG