When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHO to BUY FROM?

happythedog

Yeah any of the sellers here are quite good -

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

I've bought from 2 so far, all have been great.

I asked the same thing some weeks ago. I went for Andrew (Trustedguy) as he ranks among the best out there, also Perfectclones is an excellent choice. Will have my rep modded by concepta later this year.

Hi Buddy,

As already mentioned, there are several excellent dealers recommended on this site.

The IWC Portuguese is a classic and you will have a lot of joy out of them.

The Portuguese non-chrono manual winding ones such as the modern Vintage Collection Portuguese black dial, is a damn good rep which has a good reliable movement.

The best imo however is the 3714 with full black dial. The default asian movement is unreliable however. BUT if you contact Concepta, he can hook you up with a genuine IWC movement and get it fitted in order to make this rep fully usable and reliable.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

Thats interesting Lobster,

But it sounds expensive to get a genuine IWC movement in it? Im allso new to this game but aint there an ETA or sellita movement choice to get with portuguese?

Thanks

Hi Buddy,

As already mentioned, there are several excellent dealers recommended on this site.

The IWC Portuguese is a classic and you will have a lot of joy out of them.

The Portuguese non-chrono manual winding ones such as the modern Vintage Collection Portuguese black dial, is a damn good rep which has a good reliable movement.

The best imo however is the 3714 with full black dial. The default asian movement is unreliable however. BUT if you contact Concepta, he can hook you up with a genuine IWC movement and get it fitted in order to make this rep fully usable and reliable.

Good luck

It can be somewhat pricey, send concepta a PM, but I think you'll be surprised.

And if you ever need to sell it, just send me a PM, I'll take it off your hands.

My advice would be make sure the porto chrono is what you actually want before you invest in a concepta. he can also get genuine movements for 3719 and 3717. Both are awesome watches, but not as in need of a quality movement to be a daily wearer as the 3714, due to the Sec @ 6 kiss of death.