When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 320

BGGodwin

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and even from the little time I've been able to poke around on the site, it seems amazing!

If there exists a Panerai bug, I've been bitten by it BAD! I was never a huge fan but recently, something just clicked... I've been looking at all the different models and came across the PAM 320 (Luminor 1950 3 Day Automatic GMT). I haven't found a lot of talk about it, does anyone know much about it?

• 1 month later...

Still waiting on the completely assembled version to surface

Seem a lot of chat on RG .

I reckon the movement is fine as it is , be even better if the could engrave the parts under the rotor.

PAM359-PROTO-03_enl.jpg

The date wheel though is still too white, and that might be a deal breaker , but apparently is being fixed

PAM359-PROTO-012_enl.jpg

As nice as the new 005/219/177/111 are im actually looking forward to a New auto contemporary /1950 much more than those

I like and I want

As nice as the new 005/219/177/111 are im actually looking forward to a New auto contemporary /1950 much more than those

I like and I want

The luminor case is very nice, but like you I'm hanging out for the 1950s case models. Let's hope they fix all the issues before production begins.

why would someone pre-order ... is the price going to increase?

I suppose the preorder ensures the first deliveries, also Angus has suggested that those customers that are not happy with the final outcome will have their payments refunded.

I agree with you, but cautiously optimistic they'll do a decent job on this one.