When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Toronto Stores for a proper replica

lolz123

Hello, im new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out

and tell me of any reputable or proper stores in toronto to find nice replica watches

that would preferably last a longer time then really cheap replicas because i was thinking

places like pacific mall won't have any proper replica's

and im leaning more towards a breitling

thank you again

no. there wont be any dealers in toronto.. 99% is based in asia and ships whatever u like through mail.. just set up a paypal account for payment.

i recomend reading about the watches u consider..theres a lot to know about watches and replicas in general.. a good place to start is the brand-category...

theres also a trading zone here on the forum.. u can find conus-sellers so there wont be any customs-issues.

Firstly Welcome,

Secondly, You should definitely know that the hobby you're getting to is Illicit and not legal. Therefore, no stores in any mall will have replica watches. ,

Lastly, get to know this place. We're all watch enthusiasts with some of the best and most trusted replica and watch dealers in the entire world. Once you trust US, then you trust yourself to buy your first replica watch through one of our replica dealers. It's easy,convenient and you'll learn more about watches than you ever thought you'd know.

Good luck and welcome! :)

Plaifender is absolutely right. You will learn more about watches here than almost anywhere else!

Just take it at your own pace, but the way to go is RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH and then a bit more RESEARCH, before you buy.

This is one fascinating hobby! Enjoy your stay.