When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best place to get a rep rolex

Mark170581

If you look farther down the main page, you will see a "collector's area" ..... a collector is a dealer. They are all trusted merchants.

Your question leads me to ask you .. you want to get the best but the best at what price point? The best $50 rolex or best $200 rolex or the best $500 rolex. Do you see what I mean?

edit: and oh my god, my self-renewing subscription just expired by itself again.

Edited by Jkay

Ok .. for that price point you can get a good Noobfactory Submariner with either a chinese copy of a swiss movement or a real swiss movement inside of it.

The next level up is a rep rolex which has been refined by a modder in this community to bring it closer to perfection. You would be paying the initial cost of the watch and then the cost of their labor and talent on top of that. That brings you up close to 500 for a really good piece.

Look at this ---> Modder BK's latest Submariner release

Edited by Jkay

Ok so do these watch have genuine parts used on them? And are they likely to work for a long time? I read that thread you sent and I was trying to get my head round it.

If I got a watch which hasn't been through a modder is there going to be a lot of difference in terms of quality and efficiancy?

And where's the best place to find these, I'm after a submariner ?

Thanks again

There are a few movement options when you buy a replica watch ... battery powered quartz ... Asian made mystery movement, Asian clone of Japanese movement, Asian clone of Swiss movement and a real Swiss movement. DO NOT buy an Asian clone 3135 Rolex movement. They are not reliable at all.

In your price range you can score a real Swiss movement and of course it can last your lifetime with a servicing every 5 years (oil dries out)

What you have to understand about this hobby is that chinese factories have zero quality control. If you buy 4 identical watches, one might break in a week and the other 3 run forever. It's a total crapshoot. What you need to do it buy a watch with a *repairable* movement in it. That means you have access to spare parts .. SO try and stick to the Swiss movements and clone Swiss movements. Even if you buy an unfortunate turkey, once it is repaired by a legitimate watchsmith it's good as gold.

Yes, there are some replica watches which are designed to accept genuine parts. The Omega Planet Ocean 42mm and 45mm models are good examples of this. You can replace every part on that replica watch with genuine parts.

A modder takes a factory-stock watch and re-shapes the case or re-lumes the face and hands, replaces the winding crown with a genuine one .. little things which add up to a better product.

Times Shop has been running a special sales promotion for 7 or 8 months now on Noobfactory watches. They are not a dealer on this forum, they are over on RWI (another rep forum). Noobfactory watch sales promotion

I'm new on here and I just want to know what is the best site to go to for replica rolexes. I've heard replicamake is a good one? I just want to get the best I can

Welcome.

In the RWG Lounge section on the main page, click on Introduction/Rules/Support & read the [Pinned] article Hey Noob...or not so Noob...Read this Now!