When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First One, Rep that is....

Reginald37

Got my first of 3 subs incoming today. This one should be the best to start as it's already been heavily modded by RSH. Running an ETA 2836 and sporting

RSH Mods:

Shaved Crown Guards

Watch Material Pearl

Better Upgraded Insert

BK Date Wheel Overlay

Better Bracelet with best SEL's and Rebrushed

Rehaut is perfectly aligned

Still have a Noob ceramic and Josh Project X coming in. If I had to bet, the Noob gets kept and up graded, and the X gets flipped, but we'll see. The 2 I keep I plan on going deep on, if I'm confident they are both really solid bases. If not I'd rather sell them and wait for some really good Franken to come up.

So, very interested in what you think, and what you do to take it the "ultimate" or at least really, really good level (it may already be really good). The seller was going to do a gen pearl next. I see alot of gen bezel insert and crown. Have at it. Having onwned 3 gens in the past, and been shopping lately at ADs, I can tell you has the right look and feel and you would have to ask someone to "examine" it, and they would have to really know what they were looking for, to think twice about it.

I'm a noob in this world, but been reading like crazy, so it would be great if suggestions also suggested sources and who to do the work. I only trust myself to wind it and clean it. I would put a grand in each, if they're worth it. Collect up parts and ship one off and wear the other.

thanks in advance.

post-32194-0-51382800-1298741558.jpg

post-32194-0-80899500-1298741587.jpg

post-32194-0-29122200-1298741624.jpg

Is that a WM9 bracelet? Its looks pretty good.

The best answer I could get from the guy that modded it is that the base watch, including the bracelet, is the best of 2 identical watches form the youtube seller "u got it". I think this one may be getting flipped. I have a pretty serious vintage build in mind.