When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone making flat 3 overlays or datewheels anymore?

LIBBY!

$38 plus $15 shipping for two overlays? I bet he pays 25 cents for them and ships them for free same as he ships his 7836 bracelet.

I suck with CAD programs and such but why cant someone who knows this stuff, scan one and print them off to sell. Cant be that difficult to scan one and reprint it the correct size. I used a regular scanner and scanned one at 300dpi and reprinted it. Came out pretty good but not as sharp as it should be.

dizz

They were $38 each. I bought 2.

I've got a buddy who has his own design studio.. I will run it by him and see if he can create something with all his crazy computers and printers.

If anyone has a good image of the gen datewheel please email it to me.

I'm computer illiterate. :( Surprised I found and use this website! :D

Also, I was able to pick up 3 silver flat 3 dwo's from Angus today. 20 bucks each. In case anyone is still looking for any.

I've got a buddy who has his own design studio.. I will run it by him and see if he can create something with all his crazy computers and printers.

If anyone has a good image of the gen datewheel please email it to me.

I'm computer illiterate. :( Surprised I found and use this website! :D

Also, I was able to pick up 3 silver flat 3 dwo's from Angus today. 20 bucks each. In case anyone is still looking for any.

what's wrong with the ones you picked up from Angus for the sample image?

btw, you willing to sell one???

I figured if I'm going to have a dwo made, might as well have it come from a gen. Anyone have images they can email? My bud could easily rearrange it to ETA rotation.

Mmmm I was planning on using all 3 for builds, however if you are serious then at the moment I only need 1. I'm still in the part sourcing/ planning stages :)

I literally put the order in with Angus before my last post. There is still time for me to add more dwo's if anyone wants any, let me know now so you can save on shipping! EMS cost me $25 but I did get some other parts so if you want to hitch-hike let me know before Angus ships my order!!!

Just trying to help the community, if I'm violating rules then I apologize and please zap this post :)