When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

005 finally landed!

Guest Sql_pl

Recently I am somehow late with my photos but here are some pics of the new 005 from me anyway! Put it on my favorite OEM Panerai gator:

pan1f.jpg

pan2f.jpg

pan3pl.jpg

I am very satisfied with this purchase, amazing progress, CG is beautiful, crystal is perfect (I always hated rep Historic PAM crystals in direct sun, they were always clouded and just didn't look right), lume is totally gen-like.

In fact the only thing that seriously bothers me is the CP which is a typical rep CP. After my gen 112 which looked like this:

112yg.jpg

The rep one just does not look right anymore:

pan4r.jpg

I also have to get used to the size again, I've been wearing mostly Rolexes last few months with 40 and 38 mm cases, this one seems HUGE now!

Nice pics mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: Congrats and wear it well mate :)

Yeah that CP or rather all those CPs look like those Mr Whippy Ice creams !!! ;)

Do you have a few of those OEM favs of yours or does it get passed around the watches..? :) If not you should buy a couple more mate...you know you would want to ;)

Only one oem gator. But also only one pam for me right now. And to be honest I think it will soon be listed for sale. I am afraid I am bored with PAMs. After three 111s, 050, 051, 029, 036, 001, 187, 212, 152, 127, 217, 196, 250, genuine 112 and now this new rep 005 I feel they no longer do it for me....

Only one oem gator. But also only one pam for me right now. And to be honest I think it will soon be listed for sale. I am afraid I am bored with PAMs. After three 111s, 050, 051, 029, 036, 001, 187, 212, 152, 127, 217, 196, 250, genuine 112 and now this new rep 005 I feel they no longer do it for me....

:shock: :shock: :Jumpy:

I think you need to lie down mate, wrap up warm and stick to fluids...you are obviously coming down with something...! ;)

It will pass... just dont go spreading it... :)

• 3 months later...