When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Much To Ask For A Broken Yachtmaster? Fix Or Sell?

Sweattdogg

Long story short. My girlfriend went to NYC and picked up a terrible yachtmaster. I didn't wanna break her heart so I bought an asain YM from Trusty. I've owned it for 3-4 months and worn it less than 10 times. One of the lume pieces on the markers fell off.

Being the dumbass that I am I tried to fix it myself. I got the marker on, but I the stem is now broken. I reassembled everything and the stem just falls out. I'm sure that I broke something. Attached is a pic. Since this is an asian movement should I just try to sell this and buy another or should I try to have this fixed? What do you think? Is is worth trying to put an ETA in?

To be honest I really don't like the watch that much, but either way I'm gonna get another or fix this one.

post-787-1160240564_thumb.jpg

lol, I love thoughtful fems :wub:

It sounds to me like an excellent opportunity to call it quits on the YM that you don't really like. Leave the replacement YM in your box and if she ever asks, let her know it broke and show her what's wrong with it.

Then act really sad and ask for sex :thumbsupsmileyanim: