When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superlumed Dials

bosk

In my reseach of Sinn watches, I ran accross a german watch maker named Damasko. They make a white dial where the entire face is superlumed.

Are there any reps or other gen models that are similar to this?

TIA

Yes there are models out there which have fully lumed dials as well. However, there are (I am almost 100% certain) no high-end brands which fully lume a dial. Maybe some other members can tell?

Yes there are models out there which have fully lumed dials as well. However, there are (I am almost 100% certain) no high-end brands which fully lume a dial. Maybe some other members can tell?

Interestingly, there are reps of Sinn.

http://www.globaly-replica.com/component/p...mart/Itemid,26/

Quality of their products is unknow and webpage is not sufficently descriptive (auto or quartz).

Any1 with experience with this org?

A couple of years ago I bought a cheap Lorus quartz watch from the local Argos (those in the UK will know what I mean - or look up their website). It was around 20GBP and uses the same stuff as the Seiko Orange Monster - lumibrite. Shines very brightly in the dark.

I still prefer it the other way. :)

The Damasko specs lists the paint used as super luminovia. All other watches listed seem ot be vanilla luminovia. Generally, there seems to be over a 1K difference in price (albeit the Damasko is a swiss chrono).