When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Heritage Review

TeeJay

Great Teejay. I'll be picking up one of these!

I know how you like your chronos, bro, and I don't think this one will disappoint either :drinks: Something I neglected to mention in the review, is that overall, it's possible to time three separate things simultaneously :Jumpy: Item 1 by using the regular hands and dial, Item 2 by using the position of the minute hand and rotating the bezel to give a countdown, and Item 3, using the stopwatch function :victory: An absolute lifesaver when preparing a meal with complex timings :lol: Also, as mentioned in the review, the watch has an amazing wrist presence, wether on the bracelet or on NATO :good:

Just to confirm that I am reading this correctly...this 'highly praised' watch is available via WATCH EDEN...(?).

This particular watch was not from WatchEden, but yes, WatchEden now stock it. I would recommend them to anyone as a fine dealer :good: And as for 'highly praised', I can only say that this is a watch which fits my needs, and is good for me. If you don't like big watches, or quartz movements, it might not be the best watch for you ;)

Well, T, I have just ordered the black and grey versions. Hopefully will be here in a couple of weeks...

Excellent :good::drinks: From the pics I've seen, if you wanted to vary the look of them, I'd suggest keeping the black dial on the bracelet, and putting the grey dial on a NATO strap :) I do like how the watch looked on the bracelet, but with the bracelet being very difficult to replace (ie needs thinner spring bars to be safely re-mounted) and with summer approaching, it made more sense to keep it on a NATO strap for the time being :)

I will only keep the one I like the best and move the other one on down the line! ;)

Craaaaaap....

What's up? Did you see the 7032/Heritage comparison pics and see how different and good those two combos can be? :victory:

I'm only gonna keep one of them and the other goes up for grabs...

Sounds like a good plan, I'll be interested to see which you prefer :) I like the grey dial simply because it is similar to the 7032. If it wasn't for that other dial(and color wasn't an option) then I probably would like the black dial :good:

I ordered mine the other day, how long is shipping from WE? I haven't ordered anything from them in 2 years.

Regards,

Joe

It's been about 2 years since I ordered from them as well, so I'm afraid I can't help you there :pardon: I hope you get your watch quickly :)