When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

love it here

With BK's DSSD it would be impossible to tell with a glance, your friend would most likely have to compare the two side by side. Personally, the only imperfections i think BK's DSSD has is the bezel insert and the clasp, but other than that its pretty much 1:1, but that doesn't mean you can't mod it with trevor's insert and vacclume that beast and change the bracelet with a Nato strap into a full blown semi franken DSSD. BK's DSSD is the best 1:1 rep you'll get out the box hands down. I'll post some pic's later so you can compare my BK with a GEN. But this is my 2 cent and I'm no DSSD expert, so fellow platinum members please feel free to criticize :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That would not be a franken DSSD Ambigguous.. it'd merely be a modded DSSD.

I've seen some extremely modded DSSDs but I have yet to see a franken DSSD around these parts.. parts for them are near impossible to find and/or buy.

@Bigbully: To answer your question about them, It's really up to the observer. If I were to look at both I could tell straight away which one was rep. But I've been studying the DSSD for the last two years :) Your friend would probably have no idea which one was which.

BK's rep has the following errors:

-WAY too fat hour markers

-Rounded triangle on bezel

-not bold enough bezel insert numbers

-pearl too rounded (imo)

-often has gaps at the lugs with bracelet

In my honest opinion, Trevors watch (2010 V5)is just a LITTLE bit better. but with completely different flaws. The new V6 looks to be the best yet.. and the best part about trevors watch and the new V6 is that both cost about half of BK's watch, which will be obsolete in the next year.