When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

love it here

This bimmer head drives the classic shark nose 635 csi (e24), how about you? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dang that is old school gangsta! ha ha. I've had all kinds of bimmers over the years, e46 m3, e85 z4m, e90 330 & 335, e46 323, e60 540, e60 530, e53 x5 4.6is, currently driving a e82 135 and ordering a e82 1M for fall, i'm new skool.

5311169242_ace426e3db_b.jpg

dang that is old school gangsta! ha ha. I've had all kinds of bimmers over the years, e46 m3, e85 z4m, e90 330 & 335, e46 323, e60 540, e60 530, e53 x5 4.6is, currently driving a e82 135 and ordering a e82 1M for fall, i'm new skool.

Old school gangsta indeed! That's how I roll! :lol:

Wow, you've been through a serious amount of e's mate.. That e82 will run like a blanched rat!!

this site is crazy addictive and the hobby is going nuts already: i joined 2 weeks ago and have ordered the DSSD from BK and just placed an order for a Graham Chronofighter w/ Mary last night. I think I'm gonna need more than a 4 watch winder! Will post pics when both arrive - this forum was exactly what i was looking for! Buying with peace of mind

Great buy, I have BK's most recent DSSD and it is beauty. Waiting for him to get some GMT IIc with the updated bezels.

im totally new to the rep world. my buddy in st louis is actually buying the gen dssd (graduation present from his pops) and if i were to wear my bk dssd next to his gen, would they be twins with no visual differences or could one spot the rep to the gen?

im totally new to the rep world. my buddy in st louis is actually buying the gen dssd (graduation present from his pops) and if i were to wear my bk dssd next to his gen, would they be twins with no visual differences or could one spot the rep to the gen?

With BK's DSSD it would be impossible to tell with a glance, your friend would most likely have to compare the two side by side. Personally, the only imperfections i think BK's DSSD has is the bezel insert and the clasp, but other than that its pretty much 1:1, but that doesn't mean you can't mod it with trevor's insert and vacclume that beast and change the bracelet with a Nato strap into a full blown semi franken DSSD. BK's DSSD is the best 1:1 rep you'll get out the box hands down. I'll post some pic's later so you can compare my BK with a GEN. But this is my 2 cent and I'm no DSSD expert, so fellow platinum members please feel free to criticize :thumbsupsmileyanim:

With BK's DSSD it would be impossible to tell with a glance, your friend would most likely have to compare the two side by side. Personally, the only imperfections i think BK's DSSD has is the bezel insert and the clasp, but other than that its pretty much 1:1, but that doesn't mean you can't mod it with trevor's insert and vacclume that beast and change the bracelet with a Nato strap into a full blown semi franken DSSD. BK's DSSD is the best 1:1 rep you'll get out the box hands down. I'll post some pic's later so you can compare my BK with a GEN. But this is my 2 cent and I'm no DSSD expert, so fellow platinum members please feel free to criticize :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just out of curiosity. What does one of BK's DSSD's go for? Thanks in advance. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yop i paid 420$. to me, its money well well well spent!

yah! post some pics!! :drinks: