When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help getting a few watches

terma-nator

Hello.

I am a newby with these swiss watch copies. I am trying to buy an Omega SMP chrono.

It is the older style without the red lettering (like the below pics), but I can't seem to get any answers.

I'm also looking for the non-chrono omega SMP (the co-axial style version with the red lettering).

My final watch is a rolex sub in black (a simple, but good copy).

Also, I've been told that I shouldn't get the swiss movements, since they might be used and/or a clone so I might as well get the clone Asian movement from the start.

I live in Brazil, and no dealers ship here (the customs are bad), but I just found out that I will be in the U.S. for 2 days at the end of this month. This gives me over two weeks to get this done.

So I figured that I could order the watches that I want and have them shipped to my U.S. mailing address.

I know that an EMS package should get to the US from china in about a week, so I just need to find a dealer who has what I want, and get them to ship quickly.

I e-mailed replica make, but he's doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Any other dealers I should try?

post-32524-0-86552000-1299763980.jpg

post-32524-0-05854500-1299763997.jpg

Hey buddy...I would go to the member for sale section and buy something from there....add some extra cash for shipping....Buy from a person who has a lot of posts...This way you're assured of getting your watch in your time frame