When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best rep rubber strap

jdkno

I know this is probably like the infamous "Who has the best sub" but I am trying to locate the best rubber PAM strap. I ordered one from a member here who was supposedly producing the closest to gen strap possible. Turned out to look like something that you would find on a $5.00 canal st. rep. Collected dust better than a swiffer sweeper and had excess rubber at the mold seams, so bad in fact I took a razor blade to shave it down. THe deployment I got with it was decent but the strap plain sucks.

Is the "Ultimate" rubber strap that Trusty and Josh sell any good? Do they collect dust? Is there something better out there other than the gen obviously.

While I am thinking of it and on the topic has anyone tried one of the rep velcro/nylon straps? Are they worth it? I think I have seen them on ebay for like $20.00 or so.

thanks

Just buy a gen for $65

spendsmartstores.com

a gen on a rep forum.....why do that when the latest rep version is the softest and most accurate to date...!!! ;) ;)

a gen on a rep forum.....why do that when the latest rep version is the softest and most accurate to date...!!! ;) ;)

do you mean the one on the new 177ti for example pete?

i mean it dos not collect any dust, it looks crisp and very gen like, but its far away fom being very soft :( at least mine..

or are you talking about a different one P?