When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob with a BK "Shark"

doctor evil

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say 'hi' and show off my new BK "shark". Been lurking for a while and really enjoying this site and I'm learning a LOT! I used to collect some gens about 10 years ago and then realized I couldn't really afford it - LOL. I've just discovered the world of reps and so I'm hooked on watches again. Started of with a few PAMs, but now getting back into Rolex.

I bought my BK 'shark' and BK DSSD used from fellow canuck member Maw - thanks again bro! Well, here are the pics. (Sorry for the rush job and lack of creativity)

I don't have much to say about it, you guys are the experts. I consider my reps as fun 'play' watches and I don't try to pass them off as gens. Nobody seems to care what watch I'm wearing anyway.

IMG_8092.jpg

Coming from an 'old school' 14060, I didn't think I'd like the new models, but now I think they're pretty cool too.

IMG_8093.jpg

Huge, thick watch, taking a little getting used to, but I like it.

IMG_8096.jpg

My 10 year old 14060

IMG_8098.jpg

Group shot:

IMG_8100.jpg

Thanks for looking.

cheers

Edited by doctor evil

Thanks guys. I have to admit, these being my first rollie reps, I didn't really appreciate BK's little mods and QC process until my 'non BK' treated GMTiic rep arrived. The dial on the gmtiic was a little misaligned w/ the rehaut coronet engraving, and the date doesn't change properly through all the dates among other things. As well, I have a clasp issue with the shark and BK is kind enough to send me a replacement even though I'm not the original owner - now that's great service! :)

cheers

Edited by doctor evil