When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New To The Board

Hi all-

Just arriving (quite the process to get validated but I finally arrived-LOL)

Look forward to getting to know everyone and learning all about the hobby.

Im an avid pocketwatch collector, got a few beauties in my collection but my prize was produced in the late 1800's. Fabulous, heavy solid silver Keyless wind chronograph pocket watch by Admin Russell and Son - his shop was located at 12 Church Street, Liverpool.

The watch consisting of mint condition Porcelain dial with gold hands and blued steel sweep centre seconds chronograph hand.

The chronograph mechanism is operated by sliding the gold lever on the outer edge of the case at 2 o'clock in relation to the dial. The watch with double hinge backed mint condition silver case , the watch with gilt frosted movement signed by Admin Russell and son who were makers to Queen Victoria.

Its in near mint condition and completely original, the market value on her sits at around $1500.00 CDN.

Anyone else enjoy pocketwatches??

Welcome, RadioHead.

I never read about pocketwatches here, sorry.

Best wishes on your purpose to get to know everyone... even if I suspect it will prove quite hard a task, as there are 3000+ registered members here :)

Thanks guys- Im kinds getting away from pocketwatches so I am here for some wrist action (Lol).

This place is a wealth of information- Ive learned so much already in such a short period of time, Im amazed really at the ease with wich one can lose his money without the knowlege presented here. I have been saved!