When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone sell a good rep pam 312, please?

JimmyGee

Does anyone sell a good rep pam 312, please?

Does anyone sell a good rep pam 312, please? I have searched but I want a reputable dealer.

Firstly mate Welcome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I hope you enjoy your time here...but please have a look at the noob guides etc...

There has been a few threads asking this same question and are on this section within last couple of pages...please take the time to search around using the search tool or just scroll through a few pages on here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But to answer your question....there are a few out but if you wait there should be an upgraded rep very shortly...indeed you can pre-order if you wish....just go to the dealer section and look for PureTime (Angus) he is having an upgraded version made...

Dont bother asking what its like, has anyone got one etc as what you can see on his site is all we can see..:)

Good luck and hope you find what you are after.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Firstly mate Welcome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I hope you enjoy your time here...but please have a look at the noob guides etc...

There has been a few threads asking this same question and are on this section within last couple of pages...please take the time to search around using the search tool or just scroll through a few pages on here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But to answer your question....there are a few out but if you wait there should be an upgraded rep very shortly...indeed you can pre-order if you wish....just go to the dealer section and look for PureTime (Angus) he is having an upgraded version made...

Dont bother asking what its like, has anyone got one etc as what you can see on his site is all we can see..:)

Good luck and hope you find what you are after.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you very much for your detailed reply and I will take your advice. I'm new, that's obvious, so I will make a few errors until I get used to where thing are, but will try my best not to make too many. I will wait for Angus, but have a look at his site in the mean time. Thanks also for your welcome.

http://www.rwgforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Thank You. I have added one to my cart at puretimewatch. Will get the 312 and one of the GMT's :-)

Look at this I just bought from Angus 2 weeks ago, it's looked great even have some parts not quite accuracy made.

R0017726.JPG

Looks very nice to me. Congratulations. Enjoy it. I have a Gen 312, but would like a Rep to knock around in. I don't have a very good eye to spot differences. As long as it says: Panerai, Marina Militare, etc. I am happy.

OMG. I now realize what I have done. I've asked the Panerai equivalent of "Who has the Best Sub?". I hide my face in my hands with shame. I am such a Noob! Sorry all!

OMG. I now realize what I have done. I've asked the Panerai equivalent of "Who has the Best Sub?". I hide my face in my hands with shame. I am such a Noob! Sorry all!

Now you know....can you tell me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So who DOES have the best sub? :)

Noone is as gentle and caring as PeteM to guide you through the pitfalls and tribulations of Noobdom.

Many of the members are looking forward to the Angus / Puretime 312/20/59 release, should be a matter of days so you asked the question at exactly the right time :)

Now you know....can you tell me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sure, me tell you LOL

So who DOES have the best sub? :)

Noone is as gentle and caring as PeteM to guide you through the pitfalls and tribulations of Noobdom.

Many of the members are looking forward to the Angus / Puretime 312/20/59 release, should be a matter of days so you asked the question at exactly the right time :)

Thanks to all the nice people on this site, including PeteM, I now have a 312 Puretime in my Basket. Thank you for caring "subbiesrock"

:-)

Thanks to all the nice people on this site, including PeteM, I now have a 312 Puretime in my Basket. Thank you for caring "subbiesrock"

:-)

Most welcome, however I have an ulterior motive... you guys are all my "Guinea Pigs" :) i'm looking forward to a 320 review and a comment on the sunken date wheel before jumping in :)

Will this watch also come with a swiss movement?

puretimewatch...tion-pre-order/

I no nothing about movements. I just a very good panerai replica . can somebody help me?

This is going to ship with an A7750... Asian clone of the ETA 7750. This movement has gotten much more solid in recent years.