When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

329L for reference

bollobandit

Beautiful mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for taking the time to do that :)

If you ever get the chance a head on shot of the face especially showing DW straight on :) would be fantastic mate :)

But thanks mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What is it with you and shots by your window? Its almost as certain as Sam's worktop shots..;):D

Nice to see the effort Angus is going to with the bracelet links too :)

It's single coated.

I've been drooling for a decent 320/329 rep, if the new versions are good, I'm jumping straight on this. I'd love a Gen, and would happily reduce my collection to three watches if I got this one in the stable :) this would be the all purpose watersports / travel / business meeting / date night / all rounder. Probably the best single-watch there is... :) it does everything, love it.

P.S. Don't know why, but the ladies seem to looove Panerais... :)

:lol:

Maybe they just use my watch as an excuse to chat me up and get in my pants Dave, i really don't know. I just line them up dead in the eye, and I tell them, listen ladies, just because you're 5'11" and drop dead gorgeous, doesn't mean you're going to ply me with Hennessy cognac and have your dirty, sweaty way with me, OK? I MAY have on a droolworthy PAM, but I have feelings... A little respect!

Sheesh...supermodels...

:D jokes aside, they do love the PAMs (wow, it's big but it's so manly!) and then they look up at my wrist... :)

Back on point (I hope the OP forgives our rather amusing digressions) this Gen PAM 329 is where it's at for me. I vote it Best All-Rounder on the bracelet (no way I'm bringing a gen croc anywhere near a drop of water :)).

You know what? I'll say it. next Bond Watch... There, I said it. It had to be said! If he could sell his soul and drive a BMW for two movies, then he can DAMN SURE wear a PAM :)

*cowers from the Omega Fanboys and the inevitable gang beatdowns*

Thanks B :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree Subbie the ladies love the PAM...tend to find the Lings attract the post op crowd !! :whistling:

:rofl:

And in other news, subbiesrock is having a BLOWOUT sale on ALL Breitlings, slashed to clear!!!

She's not much of a panerai fan thinks that they all look the same..lol ;)

:rofl: well they are, there's no denying that feminine logic... I've never understood why a woman needs so many handbags, I suppose our multiple-watch obsession can be a bit of a mystery to them... :)