When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help from Spain....

dutchguy2

Thank you for looking.

A week ago I bought a watch from a member in Spain.

Every thing went the way it should be. I even got a tracking number.

But, here it comes: after the 14th of March the parcel seems to be lost, there are no more updates on the tracking site.

I called the German post every day (destination country) and the stated that it was not in there system. Today I called them and the woman, who seemed to know what she was talking said that this parcel was never mentioned to go to Germany. If it would she would have had it in there system no matter if it was still in Spain or not.

Unfortunately she could not see what was the destination country but she advised me to call the Spanish post and ask them because they can see this in there system.

The seller talked to the Spanish post twice he told me and the first time he told me to wait till the 18thd and the secon time het told me to wait till the 24th. I don't doubt his honesty but want to find out myself where my watch went.

So, could someone from Spain call there Postal service and ask where the parcel with number: RR603046572ES was supposed to go to?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi!

A quick search via correos.es shows:

Número de envío: RR603046572ES

Fechas Estados 09/03/2011 Admitido 09/03/2011 En tránsito 10/03/2011 En tránsito 11/03/2011 Salida de la Oficina Internacional de origen 14/03/2011 Llegada a la Oficina Internacional de destino

Meaning it has arrived in the destination country on the 14th. Unfortunately the system doesn't tell me which country that is... Looks OK to me though and I guess it will arrive today or at the beginning of next week. I don't really think the sender put the wrong country on it, do you?

Cheers,

Whatever123

Well according to the nice German post lady it is certainly not meant to go to Germany! She claims that if it was meant to go to Germany it would be in the Germany system with the same number it got from Spain. But it isn't. Only country of origin and destination country get it in there system (all according this lady).

Never had this before and I'm not claiming seller (sender) has something to do with this but something went wrong. Just trying to find out what and try to get my watch.

Very simple.

Ask the seller to scan you a copy of the packing slip. It should have your name and adress. I keep all of mine until the package arrives safely to the recipient.

If you need more help.. I'm located in spain. Maybe I can contact the seller for you if needed.

Thank you for looking.

A week ago I bought a watch from a member in Spain.

Every thing went the way it should be. I even got a tracking number.

But, here it comes: after the 14th of March the parcel seems to be lost, there are no more updates on the tracking site.

I called the German post every day (destination country) and the stated that it was not in there system. Today I called them and the woman, who seemed to know what she was talking said that this parcel was never mentioned to go to Germany. If it would she would have had it in there system no matter if it was still in Spain or not.

Unfortunately she could not see what was the destination country but she advised me to call the Spanish post and ask them because they can see this in there system.

The seller talked to the Spanish post twice he told me and the first time he told me to wait till the 18thd and the secon time het told me to wait till the 24th. I don't doubt his honesty but want to find out myself where my watch went.

So, could someone from Spain call there Postal service and ask where the parcel with number: RR603046572ES was supposed to go to?

Many thanks in advance.