When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pick out a Ferrari by Pam

cougaree

I like these two, but don't know their quality differences. I know one has black dial and the other has black carbon fiber. In the photo, it seems to me the AR is better on the carbon fiber model, but I'm not sure this is the case in real life.

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/pic_show.asp?u=0&pic=FR009b/FR009b1.jpg

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/pic_show.asp?u=0&pic=FR003b/FR003b1.jpg

I also like the simplicity and date on this one.

http://www.asian7750.com/cn/pic_show.asp?u=0&pic=FR007b/FR007b1.jpg

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks!

I have the flyback and it is wonderful. Only real item I would change is the AR I have seen them with recoated crystals and they look amazing. With these pams you don't have the issues of crown guards or dial printing like the others. With one of those you might have an issue with date font, I don't know as much about those though.

4357238484_bee527d6e7.jpg

4363723147_4a58d73863.jpg

Same watch with the rubber strap included with the watch when I bought it.

4525310567_fabd49d0e4.jpg

They are great and if you search for them (can't recall if it was here or the geek) you will find some that have had the crystal done by chief or others. Those are the ones that really sell the carbon fiber dial. If you see one of those photos you will be on board LOL. I know I am all about it but I want to just do everything when I send it off for that operation like relume the hands lol.

If you are looking at one I believe they are on par with some of the higher end replicas and it would be hard to go wrong with one of them. I am sure you know this part but if you didn't the flyback isn't really a flyback lol.

I had mine serviced and it need some new part I don't recall what it was that was replaced. Anyhow the issues that were pointed out were that the dial and hands didn't like up exactly like they should however it isn't noticeable and I would imagine that it would depend on the dial and watch combo just tolerances and all. The screw down crown is decent it isn't like the SOSF I have. It is smooth but it doesn't turn a few times or anything like that. To screw it down I line up the dot on the crown and push it in and make a quarter turn. That is it and it lines up perfect each time I don't know what they do with it to make it happen but it just does lol. I don't know much about water tight I keep everything I have away from the water... Yes even my casio pathfinder lol. I wear my watches while washing my hands (I do it several times a day) but that is as close as any of them ever get to water. No problems with any of the watches I have with that sort of treatment.

No real problems or anything I have with mine. The changes I would do and plan on doing are the AR coating, and lume of the hands or genuine hands. Those are the only real changes I would make with mine.

Yeah no problems with my crown here... I haven't read about any problems with them either. But get a strap the replica straps aren't any fun lol mine is a taikonaut strap. If you wanted the one I have on mine it's here. I toyed with the idea of getting one of these or these. I use the replica rubber with the deployment though when I am not feeling the suede strap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...